Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 2006

An online log of our trip to Israel, Jordan, and Egypt from May 30, 2006 to June 24, 2006.

Name:
Location: Greensboro, GA

P.O. Box 93
Greensboro, Georgia 30642
706-453-7171

redeemerchurch@earthlink.net

Friday, June 02, 2006

This is my first opportunity to post a message after our arrival in Jerusalem. We had long, tiring, cramped flights to get here, but it was worth it! We enjoyed our long layover in Frankfurt, which we spent on trains, in Rudesheim, and on a Rhine cruise. It was cool, a little rainy at times, but the weather didn't prevent us from thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

We have almost caught up on sleep, and by tomorrow we'll probably have adjusted to local time. This morning we had our first lecture - Jerusalem, Past and Present - and we'll soon leave for our first field trip outside the walls of the city. So far, I'm not able to post pictures due to the computer set up here, but when I can find a wireless network I should be able to show you some of the sights.

If you're checking the blog, let us hear from you! Keep us posted on what's happening at home, and we'll all make contributions to this site when there's time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Janet! This is neat to be able to read about your trip. I do wonder though how you were able to take this picture in February!!

Keep posting.
Love,
Iris

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home