Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 2006

An online log of our trip to Israel, Jordan, and Egypt from May 30, 2006 to June 24, 2006.

Name:
Location: Greensboro, GA

P.O. Box 93
Greensboro, Georgia 30642
706-453-7171

redeemerchurch@earthlink.net

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Nearing the end of our stay in Israel

This morning we left the college at 6:15 to go to the Old City to do the Stations of the Cross. We were there early, before most of the merchants arrived, but there was still activity on the streets. We ended at the Church of the Resurrection and sat in on the end of mass there before walking back to the college. We tried to revisit a store to buy more of something we got a few days ago, but it wasn't open yet. We also planned to stop at the Garden Tomb on the way back but found that it doesn't open until 2:00. So we were back by 9:00 and have "free" time until mid-afternoon. But we have work to do, so our time isn't really free.

I want to post more pictures on the blog, but I don't have much time when I can take my computer to the roof when it isn't either too hot, too cold, or too bright to see what I'm doing up there. Maybe I'll have some opportunity today or possibly more often when we're in Jordan and Egypt.

Others are promising to write something for the blog, so stay tuned for a different slant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home